Friday 15 March 2013

Urban Fudge Straight Hair Stuff

Hello my Beautiful wee Angel Faces!

Todays little beast we can add to our assault on beauty is the Urban Fudge Straight Hair Stuff (not just my way of talking that's what they actually call it! I'm loving it!)

So first off, the name is beautiful :p It's right in there, no fancy doilies, just hair STUFF. Brilliant! If you were looking for it, this is what you look for:

So it's Fudges' colour of bright orange as you tend to see across the majority of their products and it has a very grungy trendy design. Personally I love it! Even if I do hate the colour orange. Don't know why! But I do. But there you go.

Now anyone who has read any of the other blogs know that products need to smell decent or else it's a defo nono from me. This stuff smells like a summer afternoon in Oz while dancing with faeries. Legit.

So it looks good, smells good, but does it do the job? Short answer is yes! It is sunshine and puppies and kitties in a bottle (not real ones like) but it protects the hair really well and stops that ever so elegant burnt hair smell (we all do it, you know exactly the one I mean). All of this costs around £6.99 and can be found in the usual girly haunts like zees one. Well worth the price!

STATUS: RATE!!
Great value for such a spiffing wee product. So glad I found this!

No comments:

Post a Comment