Thursday 7 March 2013

Inecto Glossing Shine Spray

Hello my Enchanting Wonder Buddies!

So here's a spoiler, this product I am reviewing for your very peepers today is AMAZING.

So to give it it's Sunday name it's Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Shine Enhancing Glossing Spray. Phew! Try saying that five times when you're drunk! So for a wee nickname I'm knighting this Gloss Spray.

So usually I am very wary of these things as they tend to make hair very greasy very quickly and for me having dry hair, for it to do it to me that's bad.
But this one doesn't! It also smells divine which is a massive thumbs up for me.

So it looks something along the lines of this:

Very Simple. I like. Nice size to take out and about with you too!

So usability: Easy!
Take off lid
Aim
Fire
That's it :)

Price wise, I think this is pretty decent. You can get it on amazon for £5.70 (Open Treasure Chest) But I found mine in a wee beauty shop for £2.99 so shop about :)

STATUS: RATE RATE RATE!!
I love this wee product! I dye my hair so often it's nice to get some shine back without feeling like I'm drenched in greasy product! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment