Tuesday 12 March 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner

Hello one and all!

This one is a sure staple in everyones makeup bag/box/sack/room.

It's a gel eyeliner and it's only available in black but it's game for some WOWs :D

So what do I look for in an eyeliner? I look for something that doesn't need topping up constantly, doesn't make me look like something out of a horror film when it rains (which being in Glasgow it does 90% of the time) and something that doesn't break the bank when I need a new one.

Whey hey! Found it!

It goes a little something like this:

Not as artistic as the last one but there you go. So in the box you get the eyeliner brush (which in itself is actually pretty awsume quality and perfect size. Mine has had quite a bit of service time so it's not as pretty as it was before....
You also get the gel eyeliner funnily enough :p
So it comes as a gel in a frosted looking pot. My first thought was 'oh there isn't a lot in this' but a little goes a long way with this wee thing. I use a tonne of eyeliner practically every day and I found that it lasts ages! It's fantastic!

It's easy to use, fantastic quality and lasts for ages. It's £7.99 and I reckon for a very good quality it's pretty decent :) You can find it in most of the usual haunts! E.g Boots and superdrug etc etc :D

STATUS: RATE!
I totally adore this eyeliner and it's a staple in my bag of tricks :p

No comments:

Post a Comment