Tuesday 5 March 2013

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad

Hello my Angel Faced Make Up Warriors!

The product I will be reviewing for your very eyes today is the Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Violent Violet. Before you go running for your swords let me enlighten you as to what I thought of this!

So this is what it looks like, quite cute eh?
The packaging is nice, the mirror comes in handy for touch ups if you take this with you and it's also a handy wee size for handbags of any proportion! The brush you get with it also isn't too bad, it doesn't fall to bits when you use it like its cheaper relatives!

The only thing I was not so over the moon at is the muted colours. Violent isn't reeeeally the word I would use here, maybe slightly annoyed but not violent. HOWEVER, if you like an understated eye that doesn't need much work (they give you instructions on how to do a smokey eye effect) then this is the one for you.

What I also found in my quest was that it doesn't stay on as great as some other products,  but being able to take it with you makes it easier :)

Price has also currently (correct at time of publishing!) went from like £8.50 to £5, so not a lot for a quad eyeshadow( Linky Linky) but I would liked to have seen some more BOOM colours in there, or a re-naming :p

STATUS: Hate
I don't so much HATE the product but it's just not up there in the Rate bit :p
As always let me know your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment