Wednesday 6 March 2013

Halo Heat Protection Mist


Greetings Lovelies!

On our quest for knowledge today, I have for you, Halo Heat Protection Mist!

It looks like this:

Now I have to hand it to them, pretty bottle!....That's about all the positive things I have to say about it.

So I got this product when I had a weave put in a while ago. I was told it was amazing and thought 'hey its amazing, lets give it a bash!' but boy was that disappointing! Like being told you've won a million pounds....but it's all in vouchers.

So for starters this stuff smells horrible. I can't even describe it, just nastyness! I imagine it's like flowers on a summers day....if the flowers had rotted....months ago....and it was on a farm...
I'm really picky with my products and if it doesn't smell nice I won't use it unless it's ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE at that it does.

Which brings me onto the usability of it. I have dyed/straightened/blow dried/tortured my hair, so I use heat protection all the time. This one however, doesn't work. At all. I ended up with that appealing burnt hair smell au perfume and none the better for having used this.

I bought this from a wee shop in Glasgow, I can't even remember the name, but a quick Google search shows you can buy two for £5 or some nonsense like that, I'd rather spend my money on unicorn hay.

STATUS: HATE
As much as if it had walked up and kicked a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment