Sunday 10 March 2013

March GlossyBox!

Hello my Little Beautettes!

How are we today? Great? Woo! Of course you are since you are about to meet another knowledgeable ally in your quest to Beauty Know All!

So anyways *ehm* I am a subscriber to Glossybox, I am not paid for these reviews (but Gads that would be nice!) so it's all just Mandy Musings for the sake of any listening ears who may be interested.

So I bought this months box with my GlossyDots, which are like points that you collect when you do the surveys about the products you get in the box or when you refer someone to Glossybox. The surveys don't take long at all and it's worth it when you can claim them against a box :D

Oh! I got all artsy for the photos today :p Can't say I'm not good to you!

Une GlossyBox:


 Told you I got all Artsy! :p Tee hee hee.


So This is generally what a box looks like. It's usually pink, with stuff in it and a thingime telling you all about your stuff. The box costs £10 plus P&P (Oh look at me I could be on one of those awful TV adverts at stupid o'Clock in the morning). You find that the stuff you get is more often than not pretty awsume value for what you pay!

First product:
Juicy Couture- Couture La La                                      ( )( )
So I'm usually the first to make a face like this  (>x<) at this brand, since lots of people have the velours and such like. Buuut I must admit I LOVE this perfume! It's a very light sweet smell and I am planning on drowning my pride and going to get the bottle :p
Full Size Price: £63 for 100ml

Second product:
Nails Inc - St James
I have no idea who James is or why his colour is Red but I dig it! I've always liked nails inc and these wee sizes are good to try out colour without wasting it if you don't like it :D So happens....I rather like this red! It says 'Come Hither' rather than 'Seabiscuit got nothing on me'.
Full Size Price: £11 for 10ml

Third product:
Jelly Pong Pong - Lip Blush
This is fab! Lip stain so you can do all the snogging you want and not loose the colour or leave a trail of your victims with bright red lippy round their face looking like a zombie after a buffet AND its moisturiser too! This can only be a winner eh?
Full Size Price: £12 for 2.5g

Fourth product:
Elizabeth Arden - 8 Hour Cream
Ok so where do I start here. This stuff is like GLOOP. As for the no fragrance claim? NOPE. It smells like old ladies. I'm not usually a fan of Ms Ardens' products due to the latter but my goodness this one was a shocker! So first off it tells you nowhere on the tube where you're actually supposed to put it, so like a good blogger I read the thingime telling me what it was, it CLAIMS to be something you can put anywhere, eyebrows (yes that was the suggestion on the sheet!), nails, lips, hands and anywhere else on the outside of your body. So thinking 'Hey, this sounds pretty versatile...ok' I put it on my hand and wallop! Big dod of gloop that's a kinda rose colour comes out. It's thick, it's sticky, it stinks, I do not want this anywhere near me! So yes I hated it.....*murmers* Granny Gloop.....
Full Size Price: £25 for 50ml

Fifth product:

TRESemme - Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray
Finishing on a good note with this one! It's another good hairspray from TRESemme, great hold (I usually have silly hairdoos) and it's not sticky or bleh :) Not much to say about this one but hey ^_^ I liked it.
Full Size Price: £4.69 for 500ml

So occasionally you also get wee cute things in there too. This month there was an adorable wee travel guide with stickers and top places to go in loads of places and why it's a nifty place to visit. It featured places like Stockholm and Brazil, not just the main holibag destinations :D It looked a little like this:
 Well actually it looked a lot like this considering this is the book itself :p

So if my rambling has inspired you to check it out or even subscribe take a peek Here

STATUS: Rate!
I usually love the stuff in GlossyBox :) I do like this box, wasn't their best but I like it =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment