Monday 4 March 2013

Ion Styling Colour Mousse


Hello Everyone!
I used this for so long I thought this could be my first review :) So this can of lovelyness makes the colour in your hair all boosted and beautiful, as any firey redhead will be aware, the red pigment in any hair dye just doesn't last long at all and goes a weird pinky-orangey colour, not what you want!

Instructions for use are:
Shoogle can (preferably away from your face in case whoever last used it forgot to close it properly!)
Open lid
Skoosh into hand
Rub on wet hair
Dry
Look fab!
Easy peasy!

So when you get the mousse it looks a little like this:

So it shows you the colour on the bottom of the bottle so it's pretty numpty proof! They do a range of colours too so it's not just lucky red heads :D

It's also pretty good value for money as the can lasts ages and the smallest amount covers a large area.

I got mine from Sallys (Salon Services) So I'm just gunna pop the link in here :
Adventure On to Ion at Sallys!

Boop!

So they sell a can online that looks slightly different but its the same thing and it's retailing at about £4.99 currently, so its not going to break the bank!

The only thing I would say is it does have dye in it so don't use it wearing your Sunday best :p It does still stain clothing and surrounding areas and objects, so please don't go headbanging until you've dried your hair ;)


STATUS: Rate!
Let me know your opinions if you use anything I review!

No comments:

Post a Comment